As part of the Fund’s contribution towards COVID-19 support for students on E-learning education, the Namibia Students Financial Assistance Fund hereby announces the arrival of student laptops and thus invites students to apply and collect their laptops.
The laptops initiative is based on a first come, first served.
1. Who is eligible for the laptop?
This initiative is only for non-final year undergraduate NSFAF beneficiaries or self-funded students, registered at local IHLs in academic programs from NQF Level 6.
Students in the following categories are not eligible:
- Registered for VTC programs;
- Undergraduates registered for Certificate programs;
- Final year undergraduates;
- Postgraduates; and
- SADC/International (both undergraduate and postgraduate).
2. Required compulsory documents
- Certified Namibian ID
- Authentic 2021 proof of registration
3. How do I apply for the laptop?
- 2021 Applicants follow this link to apply: https://students.nsfaf.na/Pages/Select.aspx
- Self-Funded students applicants – register and follow the process: https://students.nsfaf.na/Pages/createaccount.aspx
- Continuing beneficiaries (awarded between 2017 – 2020) click on this link https://students.nsfaf.na/Pages/ForgotPassword.aspx and enter your email address, which exist in the old application, to receive your new credentials.
Kindly note, payment options:
- Cash – Students with cash at hand both beneficiaries and self-funded.
- Loan – Students without cash sign a New loan contract.
(NB: Eligible students who applied for laptops in 2020, on the old application platform, and did not receive laptops need to re-apply).
Due date: 28 October 2021