03 October 2023
In order to expedite the 2023 payment of both International and Postgraduate students, (both local and international) the Fund has created a special email Internationalpayment@nsfaf.na for students to send all the necessary certified documents needed for payment purposes.
The following certified documents must be attached to the above email in PDF:
- Official proof of registration/proof of registration for the year to be paid,
- Official full academic transcript/record (records of all modules done from your 1st year to date) and,
- Formal progress report from your supervisor. (for postgraduate students only),
- Official full account/financial statement from your institution (indicating all payments from the 1st year to date),
- Stamped NSFAF bank form/bank confirmation letter (only in cases where tuition fees are paid directly to your bank account),
- Acknowledgment of Debt (AOD) if it is your last payment.
Kindly note, that we do not accept incomplete inquiries/documents sent or submitted in parts.
ISSUED BY: MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS.